The general conditions described below form an integral part of any service contract concluded between a Customer (hereinafter referred to as “the Customer") and Hallo Vietnam Limited Liability Company (hereinafter referred to as "Hallo Vietnam"). The conclusion by the Customer of a contract, whether written or verbal, with Hallo Vietnam implies that the Customer has read, understood and voluntarily approved the terms of these general conditions.
Despite all the care taken in the development of this site, errors or omissions may occur. We thank you in advance for your understanding. If you have any doubts or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact your travel consultant. This site is not a contractual document, in all cases the prices and conditions of the published programs will be confirmed to you at the time of registration and only the sale contract which will be established is contractual.
2. SERVICES AND PRICE
Unless otherwise indicated, prices quoted on this site are expressed in US Dollars ($), per person based on a minimum of two participants and as an indication. After receiving your reservation, we will send you by post or e-mail your Sales Contract, the only contractual document.
- Our prices include all services mentioned in the different programs offered.
- Our prices do not include: optional insurances, drinks, optional services, personal expenses, visa fees, airport taxes, security or other official taxes in force to be settled at the establishment of the final bill of the trip. If applicable, the departure airport taxes are to be paid in the local currency or in US dollars.
- Hoteliers can increase their prices during certain periods and during important events such as: congresses, conventions, fairs, sports events, etc.
- Child Discounts: discounts are generally allowed to children under 12 sharing the room with 2 adults and vary according to the destination and the trip formula. Contact us for more information.
- Price revisions: the travel prices published on this site take account the exchange rates, taxes and air fares known at the date of the updating trip prices. In case of modification of these factors, we reserve the right to modify our selling prices up to 30 days before departure. If the increase exceeds 10% of the initial trip cost, the client who is already registered may cancel his or her trip without charge within 8 days of the increase date.
3. REGISTRATION AND CONFIRMATION
Any registration on the Hallo Vietnam website must be made explicitly by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or from our "Contact" section or directly to our head office in Hanoi. Any registration entails the payment, as a deposit by the Customer, of an amount equal to 30% of the trip price. Unless otherwise specified in the program or upon registration, payment of the balance occurs 45 days prior to the arrival date at your first destination. After your reservation, we will send you by post or e-mail your Sales Contract, the only contractual document.
In the event that this clause is not respected, Hallo Vietnam reserves the right to cancel all reservations without refund of the deposit and the sums paid by the Customer.
4. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
4.1. Customer cancellation
Any cancellation by the Customer will result in the perception by Hallo Vietnam of the following indemnities:
- More than 60 days prior to the arrival date: 5% of the total amount of services, with a minimum of $ 100 per person.
- From 60 to 31 days prior to arrival date: 20% of the total amount, with a minimum of $ 200 per person.
- From 30 to 21 days prior the arrival date: 35% of the total amount of the services.
- From 20 to 15 days prior the arrival date: 50% of the total amount of the services.
- From 14 to 8 days prior the date of arrival: 75% of the total amount of the services.
- Less than 7 days prior arrival and no show: 100% of the total amount of the services.
Any interrupted or abbreviated journey, or any land or air services not consumed by the participant, for whatever reason, does not give rise to any refund.
The amounts to be reimbursed by Hallo Vietnam will be made by bank transfer, bank charges being borne by the Customer.
4.2. Cancellation or modification by the organizer:
In the event that the stay or the trip are modified by the travel agency, taking account essential elements or if they are canceled due to circumstances not attributable to the travel agency, the Customer may terminate his or her reservation by obtaining restitution of the total sums paid, without prejudice to the remedies for damages suffered. However, if the Customer decides to participate in the modified trip, he waives any claim against the travel agency regarding the modifications made to the trip.
The Customer cannot claim any compensation if the cancellation of the trip is imposed by force majeure circumstances for reasons related to the travelers safety.
5. INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Hallo Vietnam is a local travel agency based in Vietnam. It organizes direct trip without intermediaries and specializes in private customized trips. It does not support international flights. You will have to make the reservation and purchase of your air tickets from your origin country. As such, no compensation can be claimed in case of delay or cancellation of your international flights.
6. CLAIMS AND DISPUTES
Any complaint for non-performance or poor performance of a service must be reported immediately by the Customer to the traveling companions and travel consultant so that they can find, if necessary, as soon as possible a solution to the problem.
In case of refusal, the complaint must also be addressed to Hallo Vietnam within 10 days of the end of our services, by registered letter, acknowledgment of receipt or by e-mail, accompanied by the supporting documents. After this period of 10 days, the application will be considered inadmissible.
Any dispute between the Customer and Hallo Vietnam must be settled first through amicable negotiation. If no amicable solution is found, the court of the place of contract execution will be solely competent to decide the dispute.
7. CHANGE REQUESTED BY CLIENT
Any modification of the program at the request of the client after the confirmation of services will entail the invoicing of the administration fees in addition to the costs of the modified services.
In the event of any loss, accident, disease or change of the programs due to weather, or any other malfunctions beyond Hallo Vietnam’s control, Hallo Vietnam shall be under obligation to decline any liability.
Additional costs related to delays or cancellations of flights remain the responsibility of the Customer.
9. INSURANCE AND ASSISTANCE
The Client must have subscribe an insurance and assistance for an international trip, more specifically in South-East Asia (Assistance to persons and medical expenses, insurance in case of accident, repatriation, luggage insurance, cancellation insurance, third party liability insurance, material and photo equipment insurance, etc.)
You can find out more about the guarantee provided by your bank in case of payment of your trip by credit card.